Friday 9 October 2009

GRBs Weekly Highlights | No.7

Hello

Had a great week at GRB! Now students are back, GRB are on the road meeting thousands of you at various freshers fairs and events. On Tuesday we were at Cambridge Uni and were overwhelmed with sign ups to our service. Plus they loved our freebies!

We are going to help these guys find part-time work and internships and then guide them as they progress to graduation and represent them when they start applying for graduate jobs. There is a big grad fair in Earls Court, London this weekend which I am going to pop into as I am visiting the Bike Show next door in Olympia! Don't worry I won't be in lycra if you spot me.

I was in London yesterday to help AGR with their membership strategy and a very productive meeting it was too. The more recruiters are aware of AGR then the more companies can achieve higher standards and better recruitment campaigns. If I get any useful info that will help you find work, I'll pass it on.

Finally, if there are any Sussex based students or graduates interested in keeping up to date on current marketing topics then an event on October 29th is a must. More info here>
ttp://www.cim.co.uk/Events/EventDetail.aspx?ObjectID=29093

Have a great weekend.

Dan

No comments: